Update as of 5/1/2021:
Note: For information on the Coronavirus itself, please visit the CDC Web site.
In addition, the World Health Organization (WHO) is gathering the latest international multilingual scientific findings and knowledge on COVID-19. The majority of citations referenced are published journal articles. The global literature cited in the WHO COVID-19 database is updated daily (Monday through Friday) from searches of bibliographic databases, hand searching, and the addition of other expert-referred scientific articles. Particular emphasis is placed on identifying literature from around the world. Multiple search strategies that are under continual revision are used to obtain this global perspective. New research is added regularly.
Other COVID-19 Resources:
- COVID-19 Westchester Community Resources
- Mid-Hudson Library System COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 Resource Guide
- New York State Regional Monitoring Dashboard
- New York State Reopening Guide
Hours: The library has now resumed regular hours. We welcome patrons into the library with the restrictions listed below.* We continue to offer curbside pick-up (see details under “Patron Requests” below).
*Please note restrictions:
- Face masks and social distancing are required upon entry into the library–patrons over the age of two must wear a face mask at all times.
- Study rooms can be booked for up to two hours with a two-person maximum capacity per study room. The Conference Room can be booked for up to four hours with a four-person maximum capacity. More details about booking a study room or the Conference Room can be found here.
- All patrons must sign in and sign out at the Circulation Desk.
- Patrons must sanitize their hands at sign-in.
- All items, with the exception of mobile hotspots, must be returned to the book drop to ensure proper quarantine. Returns will not be accepted inside.
Book Drop: The book drop is currently open 24/7. All fines will be waived once the returned items have been checked in. Please do not leave library book donations in the book drop.
Patron Requests: We are continuing to accept requests for library items for curbside pick-up. Please call the library at 914-739-5654, ext. 303, for adult items, or ext. 307 for children’s items; or E-mail your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org; or choose items through our online catalog. Holds can now be placed for items owned by other libraries within the Westchester Library System, as well as through Inter-library Loan. If you would like to pick up hold items that have become available for checkout via curbside pick-up, please call the Circulation Desk before you arrive 914-739-5654, etx. 301.
Other online resources can be found here.
Check back for additional offerings as they become available.
To view the library’s Covid-19 policies. Visit our policies page.